Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Louis and a bit of art therapy
Louis outside Temple Bar
After four days of excursions and another of travel, we were all able to have a day to ourselves to choose our own adventures in Dublin. Many of us took time to see the Dublin castle, the church, or various museums early on. Personally, I took the free time to sleep in and rest. Once I woke up, me and three other art therapy students took a taxi to the Saint John of God Hospital as part of a site visit. We were interested in understanding more about eating disorders in the art therapy/psycho-therapy community. Next, we visited the Modern Art Museum and we especially enjoyed the garden and Lucian Freud exhibit. We finished the day out on our own with delicious food from this hole in the wall restaurant just outside of the well known Temple Bar off of Temple Bar Road. While watching the sun set, I worked on my computer, and Lou joined me to work and draw on my patio overlooking a few side streets. ---Kaitlyn

Garden at the Modern Art Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment